Beige! Martinsburg, WV
Latex·ite® Color Grade™ Driveway Filler/Sealer is a ready-to-use, high performance, water based blacktop driveway sealer that will beautify and protect the entrance to your home. Customers have asked for a color sealant for their blacktop walkways and driveways…so here it is! Color Grade™ is a durable, tinted filler/sealer that resists hot tire pick-up, chemicals and leaves a non-skid finish. It is available in three colors: Natural Beige, Dover Grey and Brick Red.
Color Grade™ is recommended for all condition blacktop walkways and driveways. 2 coats must be applied for color uniformity. (COLOR GRADE™ WILL NOT ADHERE TO CONCRETE).
Good: Smooth / previously sealed: 400-500 sq. ft.
- Coverage per 4.75gal pail:
Moderate: Minor cracking / some graying: 300-400 sq. ft.
Poor: Rough / unsealed / gray:200-300 sq. ft.
*Coverage will vary based on surface condition. Squeegee must be used (NO rollers).
- Advance Polymer Formula
- Resists Hot Tire Pick Up
- Fortified, Non-Skid
- UV Protected
- Low VOC, Easy Clean-Up
Important TIPS when sealing with Color Grade™:
1. Allow first coat to dry before applying second coat. A second coat is required to achieve color uniformity. DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN TWO COATS.
2. Use a squeegee to apply Color Grade™ (NO rollers).
3. It is important to complete each coat in one continuous application to prevent color shading. Stir pails during project. Note: COLORS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM PAIL LABEL COLOR.
4. Wait at least 30 days before rinsing or cleaning. Use a mild detergent as needed. Areas that have scuffed can be cleaned with soap, water and brush after 30 days. Use only a mild or diluted soap/detergent. The use of pressure washers and abrasive cleaners should be limited to avoid sealer failure.
Color Grade is now available by
calling us 888-711-7483 or on